Monday, October 27, 2008

Seats and more

Spotted this @ 3BANCHO...



I'm not sure if this seat is designed specifically for fixed tricks or whatever, perhaps the handle has some other purpose that I'm not aware of, but it immediately reminded me of a lot of gimmick seats that came out for BMX in the '80s...



To be honest, the seat handle seems like a good idea at first, but it didn't take guys long to figure out that it was hard to hold onto because there's not really much material to wrap your hand around, and what's worse is the fact that it can sometimes be tough to get your fingers out of that slot if things suddenly go horribly wrong. That's why grip seats that come out now just have a really thick plastic roll in the back.

I also saw this @ 3BANCHO which I thought was pretty funny/weird...


Bad Boys from NZNZman on Vimeo.

The JAN crew always adds a little extra flavor to everything they do.

1 comment:

Prolly said...

those saddles are OLD BMX saddles for doing airs bro!