Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freeman Transport... again.

Got a really nice package from the guys at Freeman Transport yesterday, and I mean really nice. I almost can't believe how much thought and attention to detail these guys have put into their brand. Benny Gold wrought logos, Merino wool socks, and the Freeman ball cap... don't get me started on the cap.



OK, sorry, but I'm gonna go off on the cap a little bit. This thing is super nice, almost over-the-top nice, like class-out-the-ass nice. Hand made by Estate L.A., it has a wool exterior, clean, subtle detailing...



...and the interior fabrics are... well... I don't know what they are. But it's like a bed for your head. And yes, it's fitted.



If the rigs these guys are putting together are even half as sharp as the threads they're producing... 'nuff said.

2 comments:

Angelo R. said...

Yeah, I have been going back and forth about buying one of those caps. This might be the clincher.

yes. said...

Nice glad you like the hat...