Monday, August 18, 2008

Wellgo x Powerstrap!

I personally love Wellgo platform pedals, you can get 'em cheap and they're like landing pads for my size 14 feet. Drew from Milwaukee Bikes wrote me today letting me know that he has been messing around with attaching Powerstraps on a set of Wellgos, and the end result looks killer. Check it out...



Here is Drew's description...

"I've been experimenting with BMX pedals and toe straps. Stock BMX pedals have reflector holes in them and work damn near perfect for power grips. I used all the stock hardware; I just had to bend/rebend the stainless bracket a bit in order to clear a part of the pedal. These are the standard length; I would recommend the X-longs. Stock pedal / stock strap with a little bendy-bendy and you have an off the shelf system."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stuff like this keeps popping up so I figured I would share my homemade version.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2765730517_b93b177b11.jpg