Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The most important part of a new build is...

...the bar ends. What, you thought it was the frame or the wheels or something? Hell no. Got a new set of Dog Collars from Profile (thanks Christian!) for the beater I'm building up...



Love those things. I also got a tube cutter so I don't have to hacksaw my bars down to size anymore...



I haven't tried it out yet (obviously, since it's still in the package). Hopefully it works, the hacksaw thing kills my shoulder after awhile.

1 comment:

Prolly said...

Awesome! I need to get some bar ends!

The pipe cutter works great, just don't overclamp. You'll dull the blade in no time. Since you're a man with a house, get a bench clamp and the Park Tool cutting guide. With a normal hacksaw, you'll be able to cut bars with 3 swoops.

Cant wait to see this beater...