Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Your cell phone is probably killing you...

...but apparently it can't pop popcorn. I'll freely admit that I originally believed this shit...

Cell phones popping popcorn

...but then quickly learned that I'm a stooge (check the comments)...

The apparent truth about cell phones popping popcorn

Damn you, interwebz! (Note to self: move to Montana, live in a cave, and send letter bombs to Fortune 500 CEOs.)

Still though, I do take precautions when using my cell phone... I don't ever hold my phone up to my ear (I always use speaker phone) and I keep my phone in my bag instead of in my pocket. Apparently I'm not as skeptical as I need to be, but I can still be paranoid, damnit!

I personally know two people who have had brain tumors (both benign thank god, but still damaging) removed from behind their ear in the past year. Both were heavy cell phone users. Coincidence? I honestly have no idea, but it's definitely something to think about.

Screw you Prolly, ha ha... ;)