Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tagged by Zlog and Prolly

Fat Cyclist chain letter

I caught this a little late.

The Bicycle Blogger Chain Letter...

If you could have any one-and only one- bike in the world, what would it be.

- Gold anondized PK ripper

Do you already have that coveted dream bike? If so, is it everything you hoped it would be? If not, are you working toward getting it? If you're not working toward getting it, why not?

- I've got a bunch of old bmx bikes I love including a PK ripper, but its not anondized. Once they find an evironmentally safe way to anondize I'll chase this dream. I have all the parts I want to put on in though.

If you had to choose one — and only one — bike route to do every day for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?

- Avalon, NJ to Cape May, NJ along the coast.

What kind of sick person would force another person to ride one and only one bike ride to to do for the rest of her / his life?

- The rich people in India who have lots of poor people doing work and not making enough money to get a new bike. I've never seen so many people riding with flats before.

Do you ride both road and mountain bikes? If both, which do you prefer and why? If only one or the other, why are you so narrowminded?

- I try to ride both. However, I have trouble finding time to ride mountain bikes as much as I would like. Often I commute on my road bike and I love that bike. I prefer road bikes where it stands.

Have you ever ridden a recumbent? If so, why? If not, describe the circumstances under which you would ride a recumbent.

- Absolutely not, if lay-z-boy made a recumbent I would become an avid nerd. Possibly we could pioneer recumbent baseketball.

Have you ever raced a triathlon? If so, have you also ever tried strangling yourself with dental floss?

- Floss sucks, but running sucks more. Also, my man boobs hurt just thinking about trying to complete a triathalon.

Suppose you were forced to either give up ice cream or bicycles for the rest of your life. Which would you give up, and why?

- What a paradox this would become?

What is a question you think this questionnaire should have asked, but has not? Also, answer it.

Q: Can Burd Philips slam dunk while trackstanding?

A: I think the world we feel the class shatter.

You’re riding your bike in the wilderness (if you’re a roadie, you’re on a road, but otherwise the surroundings are quite wilderness-like) and you see a bear. The bear sees you. What do you do?

- Let him borrow my bike.


Now, tag three biking bloggers. List them below.

Heather Bikes

J. Martinez

Pedestrian 215

No comments: