Friday, May 23, 2008

Signs of our times

For some reason I was just checking out the blogs on honeyee.com, and as I was farting through the Huf blog I saw this photo of some new hats that Huf has coming out...



Now normally I wouldn't pay any attention to Huf clothing stuff, but this photo randomly caught my eye because of the stiched hand with the two fingers sticking up on the back of the hat. At first I obviously assumed that the hand was just making the "peace" sign, but then it occurred to me that it would be pretty damned cool if that was actually the sign language symbol for the letter "H", which would of course match the "H" on the front of the hat...! Tricky!

Unfortunately, that's not the sign language symbol for "H". It is, in fact, just a plain old peace sign. Too bad. Something that I thought was a good idea turns out to not be the good idea that I thought it was.

Oh well... if Huf didn't do it, then I will. Guess what this says...

3 comments:

tehrobot said...

it says bootleg sessions! woot. hahaha

Burd said...

Right! Nice job. I don't think all of that would fit on a hat though... damn.

Genuine Hug said...

It could fit on the front of a hat, and it would look swell.