Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Budos Band

When I'm out "sessioning" (or whatever the hell you want to call it), I usually wear headphones. My favorite stuff to listen to is anything that is instrumental and has a good groove to it. When a song has vocals, I often find myself thinking about the words rather than just relaxing and doing my thing, so I try to stick to tunes with no lyrics. Problem is, it can be hard to find good instrumental stuff that fits my mood when I'm riding.

Enter The Budos Band. I found these guys when I was looking for music for Bootleg Sessions v.2, and they have quickly become my favorite session music band. When I'm riding and listening to them, it feels like they wrote a soundtrack just for my stuff. We are fortunate enough that they allowed us to use one of their songs for the New York City clip in the video, and I think you'll be amazed at how perfectly the song fits into the edit.

You can see the video for one of their songs here. Check these guys out, you won't regret it.


No comments: