Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spots

I went riding with a bunch of kids in Indy last night and happened across one of the best spots I have ever ridden. Here is a really, really bad phone pic of it...



The blurry figure in the center on the bike is Shawn Wolf.

The spot was perfectly flat, had a surface that was grippy but not too rough, was well lit, and most importantly was enclosed on three sides which provided protection from the 40 mph (seriously) winds that we get in Indy in the spring.

After about 20 minutes, however, a security guard came out and booted us. Why? I mean, I could understand it if we were grinding stuff or flying around and slamming into pedestrians, but both Shawn and I were just doing trackstand crapola. Stupid. On to the next spot...

1 comment:

alexander said...

not a good spot because there are always shitty security guards.